Job Title: Campaign Manager
Accountable to: Team Manager, Operations Manager
Purposes of the Role:
The primary purposes of this role are to make high quality telemarketing calls on specific client campaigns, perform basic campaign related admin and build a good relationship with your clients. All whilst consistently achieving and surpassing KPI and renewal targets set by the business.
- Make telemarketing calls as part of Client campaigns.
- Ensure weekly contact is made with upcoming clients.
- Make daily contact with live clients.
- Catch up with lapsed clients.
- Ensure fortnightly Emails are being sent out.
- Source and send call recordings and also ensure clients are getting 1 call for every 5 hours of calling.
- Ensure you have enough usable data for live campaigns (typically this is approximately 100 per records for every 10 hours of calling).
- Source and import data… and be able to produce samples for clients when required
- Draft script and email copy for internal review
- Participate in Client campaign Briefings
- Complete Basic Client & Mgt Progress Reporting (TM Reports)
- Play an active role on Client calls and in Client Meetings
- Suggest opportunities internally to improve campaigns (pitch and data)
- Participate in renewal Conversations
- Understand and monitor own KPIs and come to 1:1s and reviews ready to discuss
- Comfortable liaising and building rapport with clients
- Understands client and campaign objectives
- Good, general IT skills
- Effective, productive CRM usage (filtering, coding, note taking)
- Understands and adheres to all 4Marketing policies, processes, and procedures.
- Takes ownership of KPI performance and does all to ensure these are being hit.
- High Levels of motivation and initiative.
- Represents 4Marketing in a professional manner at all times.
- Show good personal organization and time-keeping skills.
- Respond positively to all feedback given.
- Act as a positive member of the 4Marketing Team.
- Proactive in asking for support when required.